Friday, October 31, 2008
LOL .
Mannnnnnnnn, I slept for like, 16 hours today !
Hmms, woke up in the noon .
Rushed to school for sectionals yea .
Did strokings & went through some pieces, or rather
ALL for the Open House .Im proud to see that the sec 2s are improvinggg , but don't be complacent okay (:
Sec 1s are alright ba . Gambatehs :3
Had BubbleTea with MinYi & Brenda (: headed back home with them , listening to the songs they played for JBF . Not forgetting, Operation Zero with WKC in March this year (:
Got home, & showered . Met Pigling & her friend, Cindy, at Suntec City . I helped them to carry files home lahhhhh , good right? x: Trained back to Bishan & took bus to SinMing . Both of them bought candles , which can re-light after each blow , lols . So dam cool lah . I remembered Perc bought these candles last year, when we celebrated Grace's birthday (: okay, so we were playing near the playground . I love watching the candles burn lah . But when the candles finished burning, they will have sparks and melted the
leg . & Yes, sparks hit my calf, and obviously, it hurts ._.
Booooo . My phone rang . As usual, it was dad , asking me to go home immediately before 11pm ._. sigh ,Dad has returned from overseas . Frankly speaking , I hate it . I want my freedom back ): at least mommy gave me freedom when dad wasnt around ): sigh . Took 162M back AMK and walked back homeeeee . HAHAHA . Guess why im HAHAHA`ing? x:
Alright, get this straight . It's not I wna talk about yo all, or gossip . But seriously,
YOU pissed me off . What you told
others, may not be the truth & this made the
others think that we're bad . Im not offending
you or whoever here k . I hope that you could get things right before yo talk . & think twice before yo utter . Beware, our antennas are long (: Get this clear . This paragraph aint offending anyone here . Unless yo think you'reeee ........... yea, get what I mean? (:
True friends? You sure?
♥
Eilen