Saturday, March 28, 2009
& finally, I broke down.
I think some people will be delighted to see me breaking down becuase you hate me? (:
HAHA, I hate yo too.
Anyway, I didn't regret what I've done today. Seeing you people really kills, reallyreally.
I took a nice break (: Special thanks to JoeYong, MinYi, WenJing & XingJun for comforting me (: love you guys alot.
Was late for B today. I merely took 1 hour to shower, as my toes and fingers are swollen. Mummy bought me cream to apply, & said my condition is quite terrible. I cant shake hands with friends, the ... might even spread to others. So actually no point going for band prac today. & I couldnt walk properly, my toes are infected as well ..
Met D at SK. & trained down to Cyrus. Stupid things happened though. They were talking while Im playing Audition ._. Met Mummy in the evening & we had dinner tgt. Bussed down to J8, bought slippers, bussed back D:
Daddy is coming back tmr, sigh.
♥
Eilen