Saturday, November 7, 2009
Sup noctunals.
Oh well, I don't see a point switching on this lappy because ..
1stly, D doesnt allow me to play MapleStory anymore.
2ndly, my MSN is totally screwed. I cant update the newer version of it.
See, with this two reasons, I can jolly well cover myself with Piyos ._.
Only got face book to play, or bloghop etc.
Well, talk about today.
Wasnt feeling well in the morning, almost fainted in the toilet zzz. Took some rest, then D came to fetch me ; headed to his house. Rest for awhile, then went E hub for a movie " my girlfriend is an agent " dam hilarious!
After movie, headed to OCC for poooooool. D said I improved alot, since the day I started holding the que incorrectly. At least now I can score some points LOL. Not bad k!
Ima pro
ima pro
ima pro!
:D
♥
Eilen